Team-Sells.com operates the web site at www.team-sells.com ("Site"). We respect the privacy of each user of the Site (referred to as "you" or "a user"), whether you are just beginning your real estate search or have previously visited our Site. This Privacy Statement gives you specific information about how we protect your privacy, how we treat information we collect on the Site that identifies an individual user ("Personal Information"), and how we use aggregated information.
BY REGISTERING FOR OR USING THE SITE, YOU SIGNIFY YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT, YOU CANNOT USE THE SITE. We reserve the right to modify this Statement at any time by posting a notice on the Site's home page. (If we consider it appropriate, we may also provide additional notice of significant changes.) Your use of the Site after the date of the last modification listed at the beginning of this Privacy Statement indicates to us that you agree to the changes.
1. Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
- We collect your Personal Information on the Site in order to enhance the services we offer you, we do this only when you voluntarily submit a contact form to obtain certain services or information. Some examples are registrations for special communications, such as saving a search for you and, but only if you request it, sending you new listings that meet the criteria from your saved searches; requests to find a property, list your property, and to find a sales associate; requests to contact us and requests to receive market updates.
- Requests to Find or List a Property and work with our team
- If you submit a request through this Site to find or list a property or to find a Real Estate Agent, you will be asked to provide Personal Information and we use the information you filled out to respond to your request. For example, if you ask that we list your property or if you ask to see more listings in a specific area, we will contact you and use that information to proceed in helping you with your request
- If you contact us or fill out a contact form, we collect Personal Information, which is sent directly to our team. We will retain that information to further assist you and help with your real estate needs.
2. Use of Information. We use the Personal Information and the Non-Personal Information we collect on the Site to;
- provide you with the services that you ask to receive through the Site, including saving searches and, if you request it, sending you updates about those searches
- to receive market updates (if you have requested them)
- to answer any of your questions or to better serve you
- to find or list a property or to find a Real Estate Agent to work with
- for analytical purposes to help us improve the Site and for our business generally. We may allow others to provide audit measurement and analytics services for us, to serve advertisements on our behalf, and to track and report on the performance of those advertisements. We use Google Analytics to collect information about the use of the Site.
3. Updating or Removing your Personal Information. If any of your information changes, you are wanting additional information or you wish to unsubscribe from any emails or correspondence from our team please send us an email or http://team-sells.com/contact . Another way to unsubscribe from emails that you are receiving, you can simply click "unsubscribe" located at the bottom of the email correspondence.